Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Training Log: Entry 503

DE lower day

Speed bench of 175
8x3

Notes: Speed was kinda off today, but form was good.  Remember to squeeze the hell out of the bar.

CG bench of 245
7,5,4,3

Notes:  A little heavier than I expected, but getting back into the movement.  Once I get my dip belt, I think I'll get back into weighted dips for assistance.

Lateral raises of 30
10,10,8,6

Notes: Numbers might be off, don't really remember, but form was good.

DB rows of 105
10,9,7,6

Notes: Numbers might be off on this as well.  First time doing this movement in years.  Used to give me lower back pain, now it just taxes my cardio.  Don't quite feel the pull in my lats, but I'm pulling with my elbows, so that's good.  Just remember to squeeze the shoulder blades together.

Unilateral DB hammer curls of 45
9,5,5

Notes: Making good progress, less clicking on my shoulder.


Grip work: Able to close the 2.5 with the right hand for more than 1 rep at a time, making progress with the overcrush/negatives approach.  The 3 isn't out of reach anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment