Saturday, January 11, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1582

(7) Mat Pulls 615
1x13

Notes: Was really not feeling this today.  Warm-ups were slow until I hit 405, and then took off.  Additionally, my right lat feels like it's been ripped in half, and both hamstrings and quads are feeling beat, along with my left ankle.  I've noticed this tends to be how I get toward strongman comps, and imagine the axle cleans might have something to do with it, along with all the heavy horizontal rowing I've been doing.  Something to watch for.  Just going to mainline the motrin and fluids/food for a while.

GHR
3x10

Reverse hyper 230
3x10

Fat grip DB rows 100
2x8

Ab wheel
3x16

SSB Squats 295+chains
3x10

Notes: These felt really light.  I honestly think being angry from being in so much pain went a long way, as I was just seeing red and growling at this point.

SSB squats 205+chains
25

No comments:

Post a Comment