Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1584

(14) Chain Suspended Squats 525
1x11

Notes: Added weight wrong.  Most likely did this last week as well.  Just going to stick with it until my meet at this point.

GHR
3x10

Reverse hyper 230
3x12

GHR Sit up 25
3x6

Trap bar holds 405
40 seconds

Notes: Using this to prep for farmers.  Did 1 set of shrugs and realized it was stupid, so sticking with timed holds.  Grips are small and cut the hell out of my hands, need to watch out for tears.

Front squats 205+chains
3x10

Front squat/squat superset 155
20/20


General notes: Dislocated my right shoulder last night rolling over in my sleep.  It's been 7ish years since the last time I did this, and it's my 6th dislocation.  Right shoulder feels swollen, but only minorly sore.  Will need to start doing dislocations again to build up the shoulder.


No comments:

Post a Comment