Saturday, July 5, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1682

(3) Mat Pulls 650
1x3

Notes: Only 1 pick up, no rest pausing.  Long day today before training, little food and high stress, so all things considered, incredibly pleased.  Went for a 4th, but my pulling on each rep before was so inefficient that I had wasted a lot of energy.  4 mats used to be my weakest point, now it looks like it's moved to 3.

Kettlebell swing
3x10

Reverse hyper 305
3x10

Ab wheel

Standing
1x5

From knees
2x20

Notes: Standing absolutely destroys my core, so I'm going to try to gradually introduce it.

DOH hold 455
60 seconds

Notes: I think this movement is why I've become so good at hitching/grinding deads recently.  I don't stand at full lockout for 60 seconds, but instead allow my upper back to dip as much as it needs as long as my hands are still holding the bar.  I'm getting really strong in terrible positions.

SSB Squats 290+chains
10+10+6+5+4

Notes: Knee pain is pretty much gone.


Bodyweight: 200.0

Right on pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment