Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1688

(15) Chain suspended squats
1x585

Notes: Hamstring is on the mend, but didn't want to try rep work.  Could have gone heavier or for more reps, but this was a good strain at a safe ROM for me.

GHR
3x10

Reverse hyper 310
3x10

GHR sit up 37.5
3x8

Reverse short light band front squats 315
3x10

Notes: These felt great.  No strain on the hamstring, heavy on the quads.  Shredded one of the bands a bit on my old plates, hopefully it'll hold up.

Blows my mind how people can't train while injured.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I tweaked my back bench pressing a couple of days ago. Couldn't even sleep on one side comfortably but I did squats with no problem. I didn't even bother to log it because by default I assumed I was going to keep training and if I didn't that's when the anomaly would arise for me to record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible how, when quitting isn't an option, somehow we can train like normal, haha. Just requires some balls.

      Delete