Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1685

(2) Chain Suspended Bench Press 350
1

Notes: It's a single, but it was actually right off the chest.  Either chest is getting bigger or my arch is getting higher.  Left arm shoots up and right arm has to grind, but it's a full rep.

Chins
80 total

Notes: Forgot to time the set.  Just did what I could.

Axle push press 170
5x10

Notes: Major technique breakthrough.  All this time I've been starting the press before my legs were fully extended, getting barely anything from my legs.  Figured out now to forcefully contract my legs and let that launch the weight off my chest, then use my triceps to finish.  Huge difference, with many cases where my legs carried the weight all the way to lockout.  This is going to totally change things for me, can't wait to really start drilling my form.

Farmer's walks 165
3x40 meters
2x20 meters

Notes: Refusing to let my feet slow down as things get heavy.  Can't get lazy.

Pushdowns/pull aparts/curls

Front squats w/bar
100

Notes: Going to keep the rehab going for my hamstring.

No comments:

Post a Comment