Sunday, March 18, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2468

PM WORKOUT

15 minute circuit of

(21) Stone of steel w/50lbs over bar for doubles
250lb power stair for triples
250+lb sandbag pick up and carry
250lb power stair for triples (yes, twice in the same circuit)

4.5 rounds accomplished

Notes: I was gassing hard on these, but it was also the smoothest I've been.  Stone loads were solid, with arms on top and little fumbling to get over the bar, and sandbag didn't bother my knee or tendinitis for the first time in a LONG time.  Call it a win.

Woke up at 197.8

Just an interesting aside, but I'm getting the itch to box again.  Historically, I tend to get this way as I get closer to competitions; I start wanting to do anything other than what I need to do to get better.  If the bug doesn't go away after the show is done, I might see about finding a sparring partner for a once a week outlet.  I still have no desire to dedicate myself to the time and energy it takes to get good at fighting again, but be fun to throw gloves every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment