Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2540

AM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS (squat-pull-hyper)

SSB front squats
6xBar
6x135
6x225
6x315
3+2+1x6
6x275

Clean pulls 165
6x3

Reverse hyper 450
6x12

Notes: 3:45 between sets.  Was feeling solid today, and 315 for the penultimate set didn't feel too eyeball melting, so went for something great.  I think I would've had a 4th if I wanted to risk everything on it, but with the race this weekend I played it safe and rest paused it out.  Made the backoff a little lighter to compensate for the intensity.

Brought the clean pulls back.  Kept the weight light so I could focus on the explosiveness.  Using a stone every week was beating up my bicep real bad, and being this far out from a comp, I can get a little more general with the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment