Thursday, February 6, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2607

LUNCHTIME WORKOUT

High handle trap bar pulls 405
1x42+10+10



Notes: 1 minute rest between rest pauses.  This is a +1rep PR on the first set.  The little chip shot PRs become a big deal at this point, and it's amazing how they're completely unpredictable.  I didn't feel good coming into this one at all, but around rep 30 I knew I had a shot at it.  At 34, it seemed a little doubtful, but I broke it into 2 sets of 3 to get to 40 and then told myself I HAD to have 2 more left at that point.

My right leg is taking on more work than the left on these, but I imagine that's due to mismatched extension per knee.

Seeing the video, it's kinda nice how "filled out" I'm looking these days.  Deads are typically where I see just how lanky my frame is.

No comments:

Post a Comment