Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2611

LUNCHTIME WORKOUT

Swiss bar incline bench 265
1x10
1x9
1x6

Axle bench press 281
1x10
1x8
1x6

Close grip axle bench 241
1x10
1x8
1x6

Dips
1x28
1x26
1x25

Standing ab wheel between sets of benching
8x8

Notes: 2:25 between benching, 2:00 between dips.  The plates kept hitting the uprights of the yoke on the second and third set of the incline benching, which detracted from performance.  Confident I would have gotten 10 and 7 otherwise.  Forgot to log that I got a tetanus shot yesterday.  I believe the tetanus fighting qualities of the shot may be interfering with some of the more corroded metal inside my cybernetic systems and causing lupus-like symptoms (note: make sure to remove this part of the log before posting, to maintain ambiguity over my cyborg status).  Right shoulder was a little achy throughout.

Wife gave me one of the best compliments you can get the other day: "You're looking bigger".  Weight gain seems to be working.

3 comments:

  1. Dunno if it's my imagination but you've been looking the biggest I've ever seen you in recent videos. Maybe it's your pressing numbers getting jacked way up lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude. I've noticed it in my videos too. I seem "filled out". The pressing is definitely a major contributor to it, and I'm letting myself eat to grow. Meanwhile, I see the constant stream of you looking yoked out of your mind on facebook, haha. You're doing awesome balancing the lifting with the fight training.

      Delete
  2. Hey thanks for that. With far too much conceit I call it Mariusz mode, haha (due to him eventually slimming down for his MMA career).

    ReplyDelete