Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2618

AM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS (press-dip-raise-pull apart.  Sets 1 and 4: trap bar.  Sets 2 and 5: axle.  Sets 3 and 6: log)

Trap bar press 155
2x10

Axle strict press 191
1x10
1x7

Log clean and strict press away 180
2x10

Dips
6xFailure

DB lateral raise 30
3x12
1x11
2x10

Band pull apart
6x13

Notes: 2:00 between rounds. Had to change plans from yesterday.  Was going to do this in the evening, but a buddy of mine called me and needed my help loading a playstructure into a trailer from one location so he could bring it to his house and unload it.  Ended up taking 2 hours due to a variety of logistical issues, but the payoff was, at the end, I got to tip it out of the trailer by the roof onto it's floor.  Thing was about 10'+ tall, so it was like a fingal's finger, so that was cool.  I genuinely don't know what this dude's plan was going to be if I wasn't there, haha.

Ran out of gas on the axle today, but considering the PR from yesterday, I'd say it's still a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment