Tuesday, December 6, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2619


AM WORKOUT (0438 natural wake up) FASTED

* 5 minutes of ABCs w/24 kg bells (19 total)
* TABEARTA (think it went 3-2-2-1-3-2-3)
* 5 minutes of EMOM ABCs (3 per round)
* TABEARTA (think it went 2-2-1-3-1-2-1-3)
* 5 minutes of EMOM ABCs (3 per round)
* 10 bears in 2 minutes

Notes:

* Ok, I’m thinking of calling this “Teddy Grahams” 




* Seriously: ABCs and Bears: what else could it be?  And Teddy Grahams probably go great with PBJs and a glass of milk.  

* In general, this has been a solid “go to” workout when I’m not feeling creative.  I’m finding where I can push to really get the most out of it.  That first run of ABCs was rough coming in fasted first thing upon waking, but it got me where I needed to go.  My hamstring is right at about 95%.  Still annoying pain here and there, but I’m very functional.

* I have a late night scheduled for work, so this might have to count toward my daily ABCs and bears as well.  I’m at peace with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment