Saturday, December 31, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2638


Yesterday, I matched my PR on ABCs hitting 26 in 5 minutes w/24kg bells, getting 18 unbroken at the start...under SIGNIFICANT fatigue.  Things are pretty awesome.


Tang Soo Do was ok.  Nothing terribly noteworthy, but my flexibility and mobility are in a good place.  Getting a lot of head kicks these days.

Woke up at 0730 and got in a fasted 35 burpees over bar in 2:20.


@ChongLordUno Thanks so much man!  "Epic" is what I was going for.  I really just wanted to lay it out all there while still being digestible.  We'll see who can manage it.  And man: EVERY year is my year!  


![image|460x321](upload://4bJ8HAY2fLYqOxcznalFg3FbWas.jpeg)



---


PM WORKOUT


30 minutes, AMRAP of


* 1 ABC w/24kb bells

* 1 DKB devil press

* 1 stone to shoulder per side w/135lb stone




No idea how many rounds I managed.  I started counting at first, stopped when I couldn't focus on anything beyond how much this sucked.  Great way to hit everything.  Ideally, I'd hit a burpee or sprawl before grabbing the stone: maybe next time.


This was the perfect workout to generate the hunger necessary for this amazing NYE Dinner



Piedmontese grassfed sirloin and lobster tails for a primo surf and turf, alongside some mashed cauliflower, local tomatoes and broccoli.


It's going to be a fantastic year for growing.



No comments:

Post a Comment