Thursday, August 10, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3029

2 days worth of workouts

WED

Crazy day, training happened, got Easy Strength done in 10 minutes with a 3 mile walk and all my push ups and sit ups



2 meals today, fasted the rest, going to keep that going.  Just relying on hunger signals.


AM WORKOUT (0600 wake up via alarm) FASTED

**MESS Workout 26**



Axle continental and press away
3x3x161
3x3x40

(3) Axle deficit double overhand deadlift
3x3x236+chains

Standing ab wheel
1x10

75 "American-ish" KB swings w/24kg bell in under 5 minutes

Notes:

* Schedule is still pretty nutty, so I'm making things quick and getting it in where I can.  May be a bit before I can post more indepth.   All good things: my off-line life is so full of love and joy that my online life needs to be on the backburner.  That's a good thing for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment