Saturday, August 19, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3038

Quick summary of the day

Woke up at 0730, 200 push ups and 150 squats, amazing breakfast, mowed the lawn for 90 minutes, highest heat day of the year today with a 116 heat index, knocked out some keg carries and push ups/squats every 30 minutes of mowing, as that was when I was reloading/playing around with the smoker while I mowed.





Once mowing was over, I did that 5 min burpee chin workout.  





That's some sort of new record.


Lunch was one of those chicken thighs, a wing and a medium Panda Express Teriyaki chicken.  Went for a 4.5 mile walk in the heat/sun afterwards, got home, had dinner at that burger spot and, along with those 4 burger patties had what was left of my kid's double cheese burger (maybe another 1/5 of a patty total).  I had my burgers cooked medium well and it was absolutely fantastic.  Was treating them like steaks.





Great day of basic physical activity and movement, along with anabolic food.

No comments:

Post a Comment