Monday, August 28, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3047


AM WORKOUT (0740 workout, slept in until 0550, continued the fast to the workout, adjusting for family in town/departing today)

**JUGGERYOKE** Week 2, Workout 2* (performed out of order to better fit schedule, workout 1 tomorrow)



20 minutes of burpee chins w/EMOM ab wheel rollout (121 BCs total, 18 rep PR from last time)

Mow lawn for 1 hr and 4 minutes

Finish rest of Juggeryoke



5 rounds circuit of

3 KB hammer curls
3 skullcrushers w/95lbs
AMRAP leg raises w/10 lat shrugs


Notes:

* A very rare moment where I woke up in the middle of the night and thought "I want more sleep".  For so long I was sleep AVOIDANT that, when I find myself sleep seeking: I go for it.

* Woke up, got kid ready for school, got the in-laws squared away, then broke up Juggeryoke to get in the 20 minutes of bodyweight work, chores, arm work.  Definitely answered the mail for today.  Plan to get in some more walking later.

No comments:

Post a Comment