Saturday, August 26, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3045


Typical crazy weekend.  I got this in between breakfast and errands





Trap bar mat pulls off of 6 mats

10+6+4x405 (12 deep breaths between sets)


Got in a 3 mile walk and various other activity and ate like a champ today.  Wife's typical AMAZING breakfast that we refer to as "Valkyrie Omelets" that I'll write about in my e-book, naked chicken wings at the comedy club, and 6 pork ribs with slice brisket at our favorite local BBQ place.  I'm actually air frying a leg of lamb for meal prep for the week right now too.

2 comments:

  1. Any chance your wife would ever want to guest write a blog post? It'd be cool to see how much your training approaches are similar or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that sentiment dude. She has much better life balance, haha.

      Delete