Saturday, January 6, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3149

Weekend is going awesome, eating well and did another version of the EMOM alternating axle Grace and Fran, this time with kettlebells.  Makes it much more viable





Went to a new place for lunch called Cheeseburgers Omaha.  First time having a smash burger.  Had a funny convo with the cashier.


"I wanna do the build your own burger, no cheese, add 3 extra patties"


"Gotcha, triple hamburger"


"No no, I wanna add 3 EXTRA patties"


"Yeah, no, I get you dude.  It comes with one patty already, so we'll add 2 to make it a triple" he holds up his hand to show me a 3


I hold up four fingers "I want FOUR patties total"


pregnant pause


"...Oh"


"What can I say: I'm a hungry dude"


And it was yummy.  Knife and fork of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment