Tuesday, January 9, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3151

AM WORKOUT (0513 wake up via dog, slept in due to another snow day)

**PESTILENCE** Week 1, Day 2



30 minutes of "Cindy" (15 prisoner squats, 10 push ups, 5 chins)

22 rounds completed, ran out of time after 15 squats from 23 round

Got in 30 push ups to total 250

Shovel snow for 1 hour, then breakfast


Notes:

* The storm continues, thus Chaos is the plan.  I switched the order of days and did day 3 of Famine for day 2.  We had delayed reporting for work and I saw no need to get up stupid early at that point, so slept in and went with the shorter workout, which timed out perfect, for as I finished my final push up my wife came into the garage to start shoveling the driveway, so I threw on my coat and joined her.  Gonna count the shoveling toward my walk, and I'm already 300 squats and 250 push ups into today.  Good start.

* On that note, yesterday I got in 300 squats and 75 push ups, along with a 2+ mile weighted vest walk on top of my other training.  Doing my best to comply with the full demands, but not going to kill myself over it.

* Supposed to have Tang Soo Do tonight, but we'll see what the weather has to say about that.

* 30 minutes of Cindy is pretty solid.  The chins were falling off at the end there.  If I allowed myself to kip it'd be totally viable.  But getting 20 rounds is getting in all the bodyweight work from Murph, so that's pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment