Saturday, February 10, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3179


Woke up at 0600, hung out with the Mrs for an hour before we made it downstairs, got in 50 push ups and 40 squats and the mrs made me an absolutely fantastic and anabolic breakfast, and then I got in this mat pull workout before taking the dog for a short walk and getting in some chores





(3) 13+5+4x405


A 1 rep PR at a longer ROM than last week.  Yes: still in my pajamas.  My warmup was 2 reps at 155 and 1 rep at 315.  I love that I can do that.  My left bicep DID feel like it was going to pop on the first 4 reps, which was weird, but clearly I lived to fight another day.


After chores, got home and managed a 2 mile walk w/80lb vest and 150 push ups


No matter what else happens, it's a great day, and this is a fantastic comic panel.  Go Colossus!




No comments:

Post a Comment