Tuesday, February 13, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3182

AM WORKOUT (0420 wake up via alarm)


**5/3/1 BUILDING THE MONOLITH** Week 4, Workout 2 (out of order)





SUPERSET (pull-bench)


Low handle trap bar pulls

5x175

5x265

5x320

5x365

3x5x410


Axle bench press

5xAxle

5x136

5x176

5x206

5x5x226


KB rows

4x15x40kg

12x40kg


Poundstone curls

100xAxle (87 unbroken)


END OF REQUIRED WORK


1x20 Standing ab wheel


Notes:


* Apparently I was moving slow through this.  Took a while to get done.  


* I’ve got a long weekend coming up, with the Mrs and I having Friday off, so I’m compressing my training schedule to finish lifting on Thursday.  This meant training Mon and Tues back to back.  It was a bit rough coming into this, which may be why I moved slower.  My left lat was a little touchy as well.


* The pulls felt pretty strong.  I’m pleased with where I am on those these days.


* Rows continue to feel better each week.  Definitely bitter medicine.  I don’t care to do them, but I’m better for doing them.


* No walk: had to get to work early.  Tang Soo Do tonight though, so some extra activity ahead.  


* Physique is looking thicker these days.  Feels like I’m returning to my previous form, which is nice, especially that I’ve gotten here with a much better approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment