Saturday, February 24, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3191

Already shaping up to be an awesome day.  Slept off and on until 0700, got in 50 squats and 100 push ups, amazing breakfast and then hit a (recent) deadlift PR of 13+3+3x405





This was a VERY successful ROM progression cycle that got me here.  Just this little 5 minute workout once a week is what I need.  I've really tried so hard to re-invent the wheel on this, and I imagine it was fear of success.  Still felt that pull in my left bicep, and I was overextending the lockout just to prove a point to myself, but this is a big W, especially for something I pulled in my pajamas right after breakfast.


Dig that DK shirt.  I feel like to really tie it all together nerdstyle, I should break this out









Yup.  Carnivorous Berserker Gorilla.  I found my spirit animal.


We're going for a family 5 mile walk soon, I got in another 200 push ups before that, and then I feast on ribs at my favorite local BBQ place.  Lunch was a fair amount of carne asada.  This is living.

No comments:

Post a Comment