Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Training Log: Entry 283

ME lower body day

ME lift: "Dead squats" I set the pins at parallel and racked the weight on the pins.  Working purely the Concentric portion of the movement.  Warmed up with traditional squats.

3XBar
3X145
3X235
3X285
-Concentric squats from here
1X235
1X255
1X285
0X295

Note: Was using a 55lb bar (we have them).  Next time switch to a 45 for psychological purposes.  This was a fun new addition to ME days.  Hopefully should pay off in the end.  I use the stretch reflex a lot in my lift, and separating it from the movement should make my eccentric movement even stronger.

Lunges
9X60
3X8 @ 60

Note: Forgot to change my lift here.  Next time, reverse barbell lunges.  Still, form was tight and strong the whole way through.

SLDL
4X8 @ 195

Note: Working on not training to failure.  Form good on all movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment