Friday, September 22, 2006

Training Log: Entry 289

Xanga keeps eating this entry.

Long story short, another MMA club meeting.  Lots of people, worked lots of stuff.  Boxing sparring is coming along well.  Working my bodyblows more.  Tore off part of my toenail, so off my feet for a few days.

DE upperbody day

Speed bench at 165
8 sets of tripples

Note: felt my speed reduce on these.  Less weight next time.

Weighted dips of 45lbs
8,7,6,6
Note: Change to close grip bench next time, or less weight.

EZ bar pushdown of 145
10,10,8,8

Note: Finally progressing on this one.

Front raises
10X25
2X10 of 20

Note: Broke past my last barrier here.  Gonna either do rear delts of sides next time.

Bent over rows of 115
10,10,10,9

Note: Loving how easy I can hit the reps on this.  Switching to pull-ups next time.

Straight BB curl
10X55
8X45
6X45

Note: Ugh, just not doing much here.  Thinking of switching back to hammer curls, or maybe cable curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment