Sunday, October 21, 2007

No training, just feel like bragging.

Home gym is under way.  Purchased another bar and another 170lbs of weight, bringing my total up to 560, which should hopefully be enough for rack pulls.  I think another 40lbs should be more than enough to get me by for a while.  Powercage is supposed to arrive tomorrow.  Got 1lb of chalk and a plate rack from my wife as a gift (what can I say, she knows me), and I got a 2 board and 3 board set up today at Home Depot for a whopping $8. 

Have put on 3lbs without even trying, and my bodyfat is at an all time low.

Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. very nice!btw..."I think another 40lbs should be more than enough to get me by for a while" thats not the right attitude to have :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame, then we won't be reading anymore "This guy at the gym..." stories from you. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the right attitude to have when you have to move all of this crap again in another couple of months =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea i know all about moving gyms, no fun. but the weights are the easiest thing to move (for better or worse)

    ReplyDelete