Saturday, October 13, 2007

Training Log: Entry 476

Deloads on deadlifts, overhead presses and seated pulley rows.  Feeling great after this deload.  Lots of rest and lots of food. Noticed on deadlifts that I was pulling very straight legged today. Had nothing left in me for leg drive.  If this continues to be a problem, I should try pulling from a platform.

More neck harnass work.

Front raise w/30lbs
2x15

Side raise w/30lbs
2x10 per side.

 

Note: Remember to recruit the neck and not to oliques into this.   Need to find a better way for the side stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe lay down sideways on a bench so your head drapes over the edge? Never done neck stuff before but might be worth a shot??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've experimented with that.  I need to elevate the bench a little bit, but gonna keep trying new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to share some experience, don't stick with platform deadlifts exclusively for too long, if you do them. When I reverted back, I lost a big number on the regular version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I was just throwing it around.  Thinking maybe 1 week or so, but today might've just been a fluke.

    ReplyDelete