Monday, October 8, 2007

Training Log: Entry 472

Finally managed those seated pulley rows of 160, still had to wait for different idiots to finish whatever the hell they were doing.

Haven't been documenting my grip training as well as I should, but I've cycled back from 3 days of training low reps to one day of ME one day of RE. 

RE with #1
30,25,20

Something like that at least, don't really remember, but the reps were absurdly high compared to where they usually fell.

ME with #2
10,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3

Notes: Meant to do a 10x3, but spaced out on the first set and kinda messed things up.  I can't wait to get the 2.5 so I can just get back to grinding towards the 3.

 

My wife says she can see my abs now.  Eating clean has been a blessing, thanks to her cooking for me.  Gonna start bulking soon.  Thinking one more 3 week cycle on the 3-5 and get to my goals of benching 295, Oveheading 195, and squatting 365 for my sets of 5 before moving back to Westside.  Already met my deadlift goal of 415x5.

2 comments:

  1. Thats some pretty impressive grip stuff there man. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man.  I've been pretty stagnant for a while.  I got the 3, but can only get that thing half closed.

    ReplyDelete