Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Training Log: Entry 473

Deloaded on squats, bench and pull-ups.

Thinking I'm gonna nix my next 3 week cycle of the 3-5 and just jump back in to the Westside Barbell template.  I don't think I can realistically reach my goals in 3 more workouts, and my body is really starting to get racked up.  I think an extra day of rest after my deload will be ideal, and then I can get to work fixing some imbalances and strengthening some weak points.

Tried to cheat on my clean living and eat pizza tonight.  Managed 4 medium slices before I was too full to go on.  So much for packing in the calories.

Did some work with my new neck harness.  Loaded up a 25lb plate, did 2x15 for front raise and both side raise.  Technique needs a little work, but damn is it effective.  Keeping reps high for sake of safety.

5 comments:

  1. do you, wallsie, and funerealowlblood work out together or know each other? your workouts seem to kinda overlap a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten a lot of info out of him and some others that frequent GameFaqs, and been applying it lately. I've learned more about lifting in the past eight/ten months than I did in the six years prior.Other than that, we don't know one another personally. We're all cross-country from one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also all have a copy of "Beyond Bodybuilding" =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed we do. Very useful little grouping of info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol.I will agree with you on that one. Everyone brings something different to the table, like a buffet of information. Take what you like!

    ReplyDelete