Thursday, October 25, 2007

Training Log: Entry 484

ME lower day

2 board press
3xbar
3x135
3x185
3x225
1x315
1x345
0X365
1x350
1x350

Notes: Feel crappy about failing on one set.  Next time, no shirt while on bench.  The t-shirt made me slick, and I was sliding off the bench when I should have been sticking.  Lost my arch and everything.  Hopefully failing won't affect me.

Pull-ups of bodyweight
4x6

Notes: Much better than last week.  Gonna try for more reps while keeping the form tight.

Rear delt flies of 17lbs
15,13,10,10

Curls of 75lbs
3x8

Notes: Didn't feel the usual burn and gas here.  Need to check form and make sure I'm not using front delts here.

Intensity was real lacking today, don't know what's up.  Need to find a replacement for pull-downs until I can get access to them.

 

Got some photos of me in uniform.  I'm getting a little bigger.  Gonna call these "Family Vacation at Area 51"

3 comments:

  1. Very cool pictures. Their faces must be blocked out to avoid embarrassment from forearm comparisons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seem to be dimensional warps on the faces off some of your collegues. You should watch out for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice forearms, you can tell you use the old captains of crush. Atleast it will make snapping enemies necks easier when you get recruited into the seals or whatever you have over there.

    ReplyDelete