Sunday, October 7, 2007

Training Log: Entry 471

Deadlifts of 415
5,2,2,2,2

Notes: Got some chalk, totally changed everything.  That bar was going nowhere, coulda held it all day.  Lets me know that it wasn't a grip strength issue but just a slipping issue.  This is going to change how I pull.

Overhead press of 185
5,4,3,3,3

Notes: Rest times were short, but still progressed here.  Made sure not to use leg drive, despite the great temptation.

 

No chance for rows tonight.  Some hyperdouche was occuping every part of the cable station doing stupid crap.  Just gonna go in tomorrow and KO some quick sets before I deload.

 

Have neglected the mention that I received my shipment of pure dextrose and maltodextrin 3 lifting sessions ago, and have been making better PWO shakes as of said time.  No more sweetarts for me.

7 comments:

  1. Nice job, maybe you should have dome some KOed the hyperdouche, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured god was punishing him already by making him an idiot.  Who am I to judge Odin and his myterious ways?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. 500 pounds is going to come quick. You must be pretty clean with your chalk, though. I can't imagine any public gym actually allowing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's a military gym, not a public one per se, so it's a little more lax, but yeah, I just clean up the area with disinfectant wipes when I'm done.
    Well...my wife did actually, I was removing the plates =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO at your response.Its also those types of idiots who use chalk, get it all over the damn place and ruin it for people like us who use it for whats its for (lifting, not decorating). I'll try to get some vids. If not I will def have pics. I'll have lots of friends/family there (verbal comfirmations anyway), so it should be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet DL and overhead press. I wish I knew of a place in my area that sold chalk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought mine from Big 5 sporting goods, but you can buy it online.

    ReplyDelete