Friday, October 5, 2007

Training Log: Entry 470

Squats of 345
5,4,3,3,3

Notes: Ran a 5k yesterday for the Air Force, so legs were out of juice on a lot of these.  Wife told me that my stance was narrower than usual.  Heard a couple of creeks and pops on my knees, but no pain at least.

Bench of 285
5,4,3,3,2

Notes: Felt that "water on the elbow" feeling on my last rep of my last set, so decided to rack the weight rather than tear something.  I've been feeling that a lot on my tricep heavy movements as of recently.  Maybe I need to start supping more glutamine.

Pull-ups w/30lbs
5,5,4,3,2

Notes: Was rushing to get out of the gym at this point, so rest times weren't nearly long enough.  Got a pump for my troubles.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's how I dub it.  In the middle of the rep, it feels like someone turned on a high pressure hose and is spraying my elbow with it.  I imagine it's a tearing on the joint or a stretching or some such, but I also imagine it's just not good to have.

    ReplyDelete