Saturday, October 20, 2012

Training Log: Entry 1306

Press
3x170
3x195
3x220

Notes: Everything felt light, but I'm just reaching that point where I need to hit the prescribed reps and bail.

Pause Press 125
5x10

DB rows 225
10x6

Band pull aparts
40

GB curl cluster sets (Reverse curl-curl-hammer curl)

Notes: I usually don't go into details, but this was pretty cool.  I started the first movement with 5 reps, the middle with 3, and the end with 1.  With each set, I shaved a rep off the first and added one to the last, while keeping the middle at 3.  Once I had reversed the numbers on each end, I started over.  Each big set was a total of 45 reps, so I hit 90 total in 2 sets.

GB extensions

30 minute Walk on treadmill post workout
Speed: 4.4
Incline: 4.5
Distance: 2.12 miles


Notes: I hate what I have become.

4 comments:

  1. What do you mean? you've achieved so much, what is there to hate? Everything you do is inspirational to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, good to see you posting again Mike. I was just being facetious, commenting on how I am walking on a treadmill to help with fat loss, whereas in the past I used to be forcing down food to gain weight, haha. Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea before I stopped using Xanga, I set it up to send me emails of your posts week which I still receive regularly. You are basically the only person I know who still has a xanga account to be honest not that I ever really knew a lot of Xanga users

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah, I'm archaic. I just like this since it goes all the way back to 2004. Thanks for keeping up. Looking forward to seeing you in November.

    ReplyDelete