Saturday, June 14, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1666

(6) Mat Pulls 650
1x8

Notes: Did this running off 5 non-consecutive hours of sleep (3 on, 1 off, 2 on).  I try not to swear much here, but honestly, fuck people that say you can't train with kids or with limited sleep.  This is the second cycle where my 6 mat week was better than my 7, and coincidentally both times are when I was in uncharted PR weight territory for the 7 mat week.  I imagine my biggest issues are psychological rather than physical, and it's hard to come to terms with moving a weight I have never moved before.  On that topic, I believe my current protocol regarding rest pausing is that, if I have ever worked in that range before, I will use 2 rest pauses, and if it's brand new, I will use only one.  After the first rest pause, I just have nothing left these days, and I am ok with that.

Kettlebell swing
3x10

Reverse hyper 295
3x12

Ab wheel
3x19

DOH hold 455
50 seconds


SSB Squats 280+chains
10+5+5+5+5

Notes: Had to cut out early, so just rest paused for 12 breaths after the first set.

No comments:

Post a Comment