Saturday, June 21, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1671

(5) Mat Pulls 650
1x5

Notes: Only 1 pick up, no rest pausing.  Gave the first one all I had.  Before the first rep, I was thinking today was going to be an unscheduled deload, because I just didn't feel like I had any pop in me, but it was literally while I was rolling onto my heels that I felt it all come together.  These were 5 clean reps.

Kettlebell swing
3x10

Reverse hyper 300
3x10

Ab wheel
3x20

DOH hold 455
70 seconds


SSB Squats 285+chains
10+8+6+6+5

Notes: Liked the rest pausing last week, decided to keep it going until my comp.  Should help increase my unkillablenes.  Also, started wearing my HD knee sleeves on this.  Seems to be helping with the pain.


Note: Start using fat gripz when possible.

Bodyweight this morning: 201.5

No comments:

Post a Comment