Thursday, April 2, 2015


Training Log: Entry 1822


Log clean and press (clean once) 200lbs
1x6
1x3

Notes: Really trying to focus on getting the log high up on my chest and elbows high. With the 9" log, this wasn't a big deal, but with the increased diameter, it's a huge impact. Leg drive is still crap, but it's a work in progress. Right forearm is pissed off at me. Feels like I hit my funny bone but the feeling doesn't stop. Only really present when training and if I apply direct pressure to the area, otherwise no issue. The strength in my hand is still there, but the area feels numb, and makes it hard to trust my grip. Impacted rest of the workout, had to cut things short, and cut out farmer's.


GB lat pulldowns 110
5x12

(3) Incline DB press 105
1x9
1x7
1x5

Notes: Just about passed out when I got the DBs on my chest. Think this cold is kicking my ass. Reactive slingshot doesn't work at this high of an incline. Next time, on final set, drop the incline 1 and use reactive from there. Or maybe even do a mechanical advantage drop set.

Reverse hypers 320
2x10
1x15

Notes: Skipped these yesterday, made up for it today.


Band pull aparts
5x20

No comments:

Post a Comment