Saturday, April 25, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1841

(6) Mat Pulls 570+chains
19 reps total

Notes: 13 in the first, 3 in the second, 3 in the third.  No loss of reps between weeks.  Today was a pretty bad day too, skipping my normal nutritional debauchery, having a headache, experiencing some sort of food allergy and having trained everyday this week.  Great sign of things to come.  Still drilling hips as hard as I can.


Double overhand hold 405+chanis
50 seconds


Squats
7x455
4x455
2x455
1x455
7x405

Notes: "Zeno Squats" again.  15 deep breaths in between each set, and then back to the bar, so short rests.  I was partially tempted to repeat the whole thing again with 405, but this close to a comp, it would've been really stupid.  Next time I hit the off season and have a long training day available I'll give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment