Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1838

Yoke 600lbs
2x50'
1x100' (turn at 50')


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQElyeIuyMU&feature=youtu.be


Notes: Work schedule is late this week, so more time to train.  Realized that my 570 run on Saturday was most likely a 480 run, as I couldn't remember putting on an extra set of 45s.  Did this to redeem myself.  Wore my SHD knee sleeves instead of HD, and it made a huge difference.  Really happy with the lack of drops, but my feet are still all over the place.  I'm at least progressing from terrible to mediocre.


Looking at video, times broke down like this

First run: 22 seconds
Second run: 20 seconds
Third run: 16 seconds for first 50', 50 seconds for total


Lost a lot of time getting set up again for the second half of the final run, but still pleased with that time

No comments:

Post a Comment