Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1837

(15) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squats
5x435+chains
10x345+chains

Notes: Really getting good at this.  Back off set has been huge for me.  Broke the weight off the chains pretty effortlessly.

Reverse hyper 360
2x8
1x15

superset w/

GHR sit ups w/25lb plate behind head
3x10


Notes: Cutting out the cleans for now.  When off season returns, I'll get back into them.


Car deadlift simulator 5plates +chains
1x12
1x11
1x10


Notes: Using my ironmind axle straps here, and it's paying off.  Still an intense movement, but I'm gaining mastery over the technique.


Had a co-worker ask me if I was losing weight.  I'm hoping that the glasses are just making my face appear thinner, although I have noticed my abs more.

No comments:

Post a Comment