Monday, April 27, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1842

Chins w/50lbs
24 reps total

Bench 290
4x6

superset w/

Band pull aparts
5x20


Notes: Felt weak in the warm-ups, but the work sets came together just fine.  There is a massive difference between the technique being employed by the right side of my body versus the left.  Elbow tucking is completely different. I imagine 6 shoulder dislocations and a garbage labrum are the curlpit, but it also means that, if I could sort this out, I could probably move some decent weight.


Shoulder circuit
3 rounds


DB rows 105
8x5
1x32

Notes: Realized I'm not using any chalk for the final set.  Might try that to see if it helps. Really focusing on lat contraction for the low rep sets, while just going for torment on the final set.

No comments:

Post a Comment