Monday, January 11, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2025

One legged SSB Box Squats

DROPSET
20x205+chains
20x155+chains
20x115+chains
20x bar+chains


Notes: I'll post video of this later, but it was a great set.  Challenging, but I seem to really be adapting.



SSB Good morning 80lbs
4x12


superset in a circuit w/


Neck harness 50lbs
4x20



Blast strap fallout holds
3:00

Notes: This just keeps becoming more and more awesomely challenging. Really great mental fortitude training.



Reverse hyper 5lbs
1x125


Notes: Much smoother than last time.  No stops.




General notes: Woke up at 187.4 this morning.  Right hip flexor is a little tender out of nowhere.  Wife was eye-raping me after I took my shirt off post training. Really impressed with my physique development.  Said you'd never know I had a knee injury.  It's the little things really.

No comments:

Post a Comment