Saturday, January 23, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2034

Seated Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Good Mornings
10xBar
5x115
5x155
5x205
5x245
3x295
3x335
3x365

https://youtu.be/eaYSgGPhEz4

Notes: Did all of these without a belt.  Tried to belt up on the 335 set and couldn't break the weight off the chains.  Seemed to be getting in the way.  Really feeling a lot stronger on these; I think my rotation of movements is working well.  Zero back strain compared to previous attempts. I don't think 400lbs is too far away, but I still gotta play it safe with the knee.

Not on the video, but I DID try for a 4th.  Couldn't get tight, and didn't want to risk anything too stupid.



Buffalo Bar Good Mornings 65lbs
1x100


Notes: Oh my god f**k these.  I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm doing them at this point is because of how much I hate them.  Hardest part is still holding the bar on my back, but it's beating up my body something fierce.



Blast strap fallouts
4x19


superset in a circuit w/


Neck harness side to side 45lbs
2x25
1x20
1x22



Reverse hyper (bodyweight)
1x100


Notes: With how buggy my knee has been and how thrashed my back got from this workout, this seemed smart.  I might even start alternating weighted session on my squat days and bodyweight on my good morning days.



General notes: Woke up at 189.2 this morning.  Finally moved the scale the right way.  It was an amateur move on my part to go so crazy yesterday, but sometimes you have to be a little stupid.


I guess in my case it's more like "all the time".

No comments:

Post a Comment