Monday, January 25, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2035


Axle strict press
5x Axle
5x75
9x5x100
1x10x100


Notes: Called for 10x5, but I am terrible and threw in a set of 10 at the end.  I did these in a circuit with rows, no rest at all, just because I could and I figured it would make it more effective.  Next week will actually be challenging, this was more of a mid-program break.




Low incline DB press 50s
1x40

Notes: Thought I'd try to get in more pressing volume, but my elbows and shoulders were mad about this, so I shut it down pretty early.



Axle curls
1x200


Notes: Mega PR for sure.  This went really fast and smooth. Probably due to low fatigue from the rest of the workout.



Band pushdowns
1x100



Band pull aparts
1x100



D-ring cable rows 100
18x12


Notes: These felt unique.  More around my rear delts and upperback than low in the lats.


General notes: Woke up at 187.6 this morning. Still got very minor knee pain.  PT thinks it's the hamstring tendon acting up.  Might just be a long while before it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment