Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2031





1 leggged SSB box squats DROPSET
10x225+chains
10x205+chains
10x155+chains
10x115+chains
10x bar +chains



Notes: Still playing it pretty safe with the load here and moving up slowly with high reps.  I'm 9 weeks post op as of yesterday, so I'm out of the danger area but still not even close to fully healed, so I gotta watch out.  Great pump in the leg.






SSB good morning 85lbs
4x12





superset in a circuit w/





Neck harness 50lbs
4x20






Blast strap fallout hold
4:00





Notes: I'm going to repeat this, wasn't really happy with my execution.  Too much squirming around, didn't have it set-up well at the start, and wasn't really putting pressure on the abs the whole time like I wanted.






Reverse hyper 5lbs
1x150





Notes: In reality, the limiting factor for this isn't my back but my arms.  They tend to give out from holding my body onto the pad.  I might try straps next time to see if that helps.  Still, getting some blood flowing.







General notes: Woke up at 187.6.  Small weight loss from vacation, but I expected that.  Improving hydration will most likely make an impact.  Left knee is a little achy on the outside which, being completely honest, is the result of some slightly too acrobatic lovemaking. I'm playing it safe in my training, I gotta make sure to do it everywhere else too.

No comments:

Post a Comment