Sunday, December 18, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2299

Treadmill Run

Incline: 1
Speed: 7.6
Distance: 1.5miles
Time: 11:59

Notes: .1 mph faster than last week.  Sucks after a heavy squat session, but my legs are already sore and I need to start doing some feeder stuff again.  I did a quick session this morning to try to help.  Also, got an awesome warm-up pushing my van out of a snowdrift after some jerk tailgated me straight into it.  All that time with the prowler paid off; it's amazing how similar the movement was.

My running shape still sucks, but I'm just plain not willing to do what it takes to get it back to where it was.  I'll keep chipping away, but the main goal is still strongman.

Woke up at 195.8.  Another 1.5lb steak tonight and just kinda been eating big in general. Realized the other day that my diet doesn't really have much of an identity these days; just kinda floating.  Happy that I have the fundamentals down enough that I don't get to fat when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment