Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2307


AM WORKOUT


Axle Front Squat
5xAxle
5x66
5x136
3x186
1x226
1x276
1x316
2x316


Axle Viking Front Squat
5x226


Notes: Legs and knee were feeling good today, but I could feel some strain on the ACL proper during some of these squats.  Think I need to focus on keeping my torso more upright, as it might mean less strain on the knee trying to compensate.  The front squat harness works with the axle, but it's amazing how much this movement kills my soul. The harness makes it so that the weight it actually a little lower/more forward than a traditional front squat, so it's kinda like a cambered front squat.  Hard to breathe with it.


Reverse hypers 360
4x11


Standing ab wheel
4x8


Neck harness 45 (various angles)
3x20


Notes: All performed between sets of front squats




SSB Squats 245+chains
1x15


Notes: Felt like I was gonna puke towards the end.  Next time, no belt.




General notes: Woke up at 196.6.  After the workout, the outside of my left knee as a little achy, but it's opposite the surgical site, so I'm not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment