Friday, November 9, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2415

DEEP WATER INTERMEDIATE BRIDGE WORKOUT 4 (WEEK 1, WORKOUT 4)

AM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 265
3x10

Close grip axle bench press 225
3x10

Swiss bar incline bench 195
3x10

Dips
1x31
1x25
1x23

Notes: 3:50 between sets.  With the extra rest time, I passed the previous plateaus I had.  Think this might be a viable general construct for progression.  Push the weight while reducing the rest time until the weight no longer moves, hold it there, then increase the rest and keep pushing the weights.  Might be onto something.  In either case, the bench keeps moving.  I set my all time highest bench in a meet while following DoggCrapp, and could never recapture that magic, which makes me wonder if I just need to train chest like a bodybuilder to see my best growth.

Woke up at 201.0.  I'm getting fluffier, but still looking the best I ever had at this bodyweight.  Normally this is when the lovehandles really start to spill over, but they're staying pretty tight to my midsection.  I'm more just becoming thicker around the middle in general, which seems better.

No comments:

Post a Comment