Friday, November 2, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2410

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 24 (WEEK 6, WORKOUT 4, FINAL WORKOUT OF BEGINNER PROGRAM)

AM WORKOUT

Axle Bench Press 261
3x10

Close grip axle bench press 226
1x10
2x8

Swiss bar incline bench 190
1x10
1x9
1x7

Dips
1x25
2x20

Push ups
3x20

Notes: 1:50 between sets.  As long as SOMETHING improves on this workout, I'm good with it.  My bench has increased 35lbs since the start, so I'd say that's a victory.  CG and swiss are still rough after that, but it all seems to be paying off.

Woke up at 199.6 this morning.  I've been bad about getting in veggies this week. Focus has just been on meat.  I think the intermediate program should do a good job of re-kicking my ass and getting the fork back to my mouth.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, that's a lot of pressing. It's been interesting to watch your progress on this program. In lieu of veggies do you take a multivitamin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. This has definitely been a great foray into a realm of insanity I had not ventured to before. No multi; I just had poor dietary compliance. I'm contemplating bringing some frozen veggies to work and snacking on them there. I used to do that as a way to force me to eat more of them.

      Delete