Saturday, November 17, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2420

DEEP WATER INTERMEDIATE BRIDGE WORKOUT 9 (WEEK 3, WORKOUT 1)

AM WORKOUT

Buffalo bar squat 290lbs
1x12
8x11

Axle deadlift 256
3x10

SUPERSET w/

Reverse hyper 290
5x10

Notes: 3:50 between sets for the first 7 sets of squats.  For sets 8 and 9, it was resting until recovered.  I totally didn't want to do this workout.  I spent 3 hours yesterday driving through a blizzard and missed a bunch of meals, came in dehydrated, just not feeling it.  Only thing that got me through was knowing that today marks 3 years since my ACL reconstruction and I felt like I had something to prove.  I ended up failing on the final rep of the final set, but I felt like unloading the bar, re-racking it, reloading it and hitting the final squat was just as much a test of my abilities. 

Words really can't described how much this workotu sucks.

Woke up at 200.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment