Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2418

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 7 (WEEK 2, WORKOUT 3)

AM WORKOUT

Clean pulls 205
3x10

Power cleans 148
10x10

Chins
1x21 double overhand
1x20 NG

Notes: 2:50 between sets.  Opened up a cut on my knee on the 6th set



Was more annoying than anything else, but it's funny how, because of years of deadlifts, log and stones, I have no hair on my shins, and therefore the blood just flowed straight into the knee sleeve.
Cleans were MUCH better this week compared to last.  Helps that my hamstrings didn't lock up.  Focused on getting my heels off the floor and just trying to be explosive in general.  Added a little weight and shaved a minute off the rest times compared to last week.
I owe 1 more set of chins.  Will get it done on my lunch break.

Woke up at 202.6.  Been a long time since I was this heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment