Friday, March 12, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2364


AM WORKOUT (0640)

Juarez Valley Front Squats 225 w/5 six-count burpees between sets
10
1
9
2
8
3
7
4
6
5

Time: 18:31

50 dips
25 pushdowns

SSB squats stripset
31x185
14x135


Notes: Was trying to talk myself into something else today, but once I got in the garage I knew this was the only choice I had.  I've added 40lbs to this workout from when I started, which is cool, and looking at my lifts my squat is head and shoulders above everything else.  I may actually be a stronger squatter NOW than when I was at my top bodyweight.  I'll take any victory I can.


I weighed myself last night before bed at 187lbs.  I prefer not to do pre-bed weigh ins, but it's something, and that's still heavier than I've been.


Made a Santa Maria style breakfast this morning.



Tri Tip, 3 cage free organic eggs, grassfed butter, fat free cheese, 1/3 of an avocado and a keto waffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment